Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Love, My Everything.


Walking Sunshine
Dear Mother I love you and want you to know,
I think of you often wherever I go.
You lift me up; you're like walking sunshine.
I am lucky to have a great mother like mine.
Your endless affection makes you special and rare,
I'm always amazed by how much you care.
What you've given to me I can never repay,
Thank you, Mom, on your (teettt) birthday.
By Joanna Fuchs

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly. - Sarah Malin

Happy Birthday Mama, I love you and always love you. Thank you for always be there when I need you, thank you for helping me to make a decision, thank you for all the lesson, adap, tips and everything you thought me. Thank you for taking care of me and all the naughty boys, and thank you for everything. I mean everything from I was born till now I'm 21. *rasa nk menangis, when talking about "mom" mesti hati rasa lemah.* Rasanya tak terkira terima kasihnya untuk mama. Allah sahaja yang dapat membalas segalanya. Semoga mama sihat selalu, dimurahkan rezeki, dipermudahkan urusan, jauh dari seksa api neraka, dipermudahkan laluan ke syurga dan bahagia selalu. Amin, ya rabbalalamin.











 My love, my everything!






Oh Happy birthday to Max/Tam too!!! Hehehe muka serabut je dgn benda alah crown tu :P Kitaorg ni duk paksa la suruh pakai hahaha :D

Kitaorg ambil kucing ni time raya tahun lepas, masa birthday mama tak silap, so main letak je tarikh lahir dia. :) Mummy love you Tam!!! Muahh!




No comments: