If you read my previous post was about 30 Win Wife's Love so today I'll post about how to win husband love. :) I got this info from Islam and Life twitter. To read more visit their twitter page. :)
35 Win Husband Love
1. Behave like a female, i.e. with all the tenderness of a female. A man married to get married to a woman, not a man.
2. Dress pleasantly and smell attractively.
3. Don't lay out all your problems on your husband soon as he walks in. Give him a little mental break. Common mistake.
4. If he's angry, don't rise to his level. Let him cool off, next day, talk to him with humility. He'll feel so ashamed.
5. Be kind to your mother-in-law the same way you would like your husband to be kind to your own mother.
6. Give him a massage when he gets home.
7. When you learn the vastness of his rights in Islam, you'll find it a lot easier to love him & understand him.
8. Race to the door when he comes home. Smile and hug. Men like to know he has someone who is waiting for him.
9. Keep your house clean.
10. Encourage him to spend more time on his children instead of excessive time working. Mistake fathers blindly make.
11. Compliment things you know he's not so confident about (looks, intelligence etc). This will build his self-esteem.
12. Call his family often and encourage him to stay close to his mother and father.
13. Give him a simple task to do at home and then thank him when he does it. This will encourage him to do more.
14. Thank him sincerely for providing you with food and shelter. It's a big deal.
15. Remember that your husband has feelings too, so take them into consideration too.
16. Let him chill out with his friends without guilt, especially if they're good guys. Encourage him to go out.
17. Destroy his shallowness and vein attitude. Make sure he spends his time wisely instead of playing XBOX or whatever.
18. Don't joke about things that are important to him. Men don't like this. Okay, fine, I don't like this. ;)
19. Be the best friend for your husband. (I will!)
20. If he likes something, adopt it with him. It don't mean you're selling-out your likes, just means he's more important
21. Some boys are weak-mined (cuckhold) in Islam. Make sure he knows Islam, so he can enforce it on both of you.
22. Do not play mind games with him to express your feelings like ignoring him. Be straight about your feelings to him.
23. Husband cannot claim your wealth. You are the sole owner of it. Yet you should put it to his disposal & pleasure too.
24. Paradise is secured for wife whose death occurred during state of her husband’s pleasure. Always make him happy. :)
25. It is incumbent on the wife to answer the call of her husband in bed even if she is busy otherwise Angels curse her.
26.Prepare for special evenings with him with special dinner and exclusive time (no children permitted.)
27. "And, the woman is the Shepherdess of the home of her husband and of his children."
28. Learn his favourite dishes and cook it.
29. They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, and that's really true. ;)
30. Make sure all his clothes are clean and pressed so they always look fresh and crisp.
31. Do not leave the house without his permission and certainly not without his knowledge.
32. Have a race with your husband and let him win, even if you are much fitter than him.
33. Tell your husband you love him, many many times.
34. When husband has one bad flaw do not say he does nothing for you. This is why majority of those in hell are women.
35. Finally, learn yours and his rights and obligations in Islam. :-)
*How important they are! When you (girls) get married "Surga dibawah tapak kaki suami" but for those who still single like me hehe "Paradise lies under the feet of your mother" :) So love your mother, be kind and be good. Don't forget our father too! Respect him and love him. Without them and kehendak Allah, we are not here. Bersyukur, alhamdulillah. Amin. (this is a reminder for myself too, sometimes kita leka :))
p/s: Abu Hurayrah reported that Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said: “When a woman prays her five (prayers), fasts her month (Ramadan), preserves her chastity, and obeys her husband, she will be told (on the Day of Judgement), “Enter Jannah from any of its (eight) gates.” (copy)