"The best marriages are the easiest ones." [Hadith]
There are simply two types of women: the modest, and the immodest. Which are you? Think.
30 Win Wife's Love (copy from Islam and Life twitter, read more at their twitter page.:))
1. The Prophet (s) used to feed his wife with his own hand.
2. Look good and smell great for your wife. Bad odour and poor image is a turn-off.
3. Call your wife with the best names, cute nicknames, and names she loves to hear.
4. Get her flowers from time to time preferably roses and break out of routines by whisking her away to a nice place.
5. Give her gifts. It removes animosity (hatred) the Prophet (SAW) said.
6. Add a drop of patience, increase during pregnancy, menses.
7. Don't just pounce on her impatiently for sex. Islam orders us to play with her, foreplay, to meet her need.
8. Expect and respect her jealously.
9. Help at home, with housework. It's not her job. The Prophet (SAW) used to every time he was at home, A'isha observed.
10. Do not talk about other women in front of her, unless you have to. Women will then compare herself, thinks she's less.
11. Show her your smile.
12. Do not ignore the small things before they turn into big things for they affect her, even when they're small.
13. Respect she may not be in the mood for intimacy.
14. Help her take care of the children.
15. Let her know that you will be traveling or returning from travel, give her sufficient notice.
16. When you're shopping, ask her if she needs anything by phone.
17. Cook sometimes.
18. Go out on a date or a get-away for the weekend in a nice location, preferably without kids. Re-ignite the spark.
19. Teach her rights, about your rights and her rights, i.e. responsibilities in Islam.
20. Write love notes or poems and place them in the book she's been reading or surprising places around the house.
21. Comb her hair, help her with her make up. Learn to like and do things she likes. It's called compromise.
22. They say men don't listen as well as women. So try harder.
23. Notice she might have a hard time looking after the kids so help her as much as you can, for the kid's sake too.
24. He must treat her generously. The Prophet said that the best gift or charity (sadaqa) is that spent on one's wife.
25. Prophet disliked that the husband should quickly withdraw from his wife after sex - it makes her think he's using her
26. Never find fault with her cooking. The Prophet (SAW) never expressed any disliking towards food.
27. When Prophet saw Fatima he'd rise from his seat, kiss her, then taking her by the hand would seat her in his own seat. (How sweet is that!)
28. Encourage her to learn & teach Qur'an, like A'isha. The Prophet said, "You can learn half your religion from Aysha."
29. Learn the rights of a woman if you want to become a better husband.
30. The Prophet listened to advice in extreme patience of his wives in matters ranging from the smallest to the greatest.
This is a general knowledge for me, maybe it helps people who want to get married or who are married. :) Love you wife, love your husband, love each other. Don't forget to love your kids too hehe. Doa and minta dengannya, cause HE is a good listener. Assalamualaikum.