Sunday, March 8, 2009

Upcoming Thursday

The day will come. All people keep asking me the same question. "Are you ready?", "Nervous?", "Worried?" and bla..blaa..blaaa.. The old friends, people who dont know me and keep in touch with me will call me or text me on that day. Ask me the same question again. Please don't just call me or text me when you need the answer of your question, when nothing happen you don't care about me?! Why it must be like that. In islam we should tanya khabar to other person that we know, not just when we sick baru lah nak telefon atau ziarah atau apa-apa lah. But this post is mention on that day! Liyana, this reminder is to you too!

(Broken english I know. Trying to be good on it.)

3 comments:

arnie azreen said...

saya faham,,
sangat faham situasi itu...
=.='

takut!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[nad] said...

its okei.. practice make prefect..
hehehe^^
sy doakan result akak adalah terbaik...
opss, t sy nk taw result akak..
see at skewl dis thursday...
ngee

Journalist said...

Arnie: Terima kasih. Kita sama2 mengharunginya kan kan.. Waa saya berganda-ganda-ganda kali takut! Ya Allah risaunye. Skang result tak keluar pun org dah tanya mcm2. Bila keluar tuhan je yg tau. Nak2 kat office. Sure beribukali kena jawab soalan yg saama :(

Nadh: Hehe.. Betul2!
AMin. Terima kasih nadh! :)
Ala malu la nnt. Hahha..
(takut+risau)