Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy 13th Birthday Amy!


Ajim



Duduk mcm kat umah! hhaha:)



Birthday boy!


cover perut, cover perut..

It was my brother birthday on 22 march and I bought him present and it was a bag. Plus i'm buying my family at Johnny's with my first salary! Hahha.. And mum bought her new purse cause her old purse sudah koyak-koyak, at the same time I'm searching a handbag and found one but I just hold my nafsu to bought that later, hahha. So jealous with my mum! Hmm wait and see mum! WAtch out! Hahaha :)) In the end helmi's present masih takdapat dikesan. Sabar ye amy.. Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY! :)

The old one.. (Koyak-koyak tu tak nampak.)
Welcome coco hot. hahha :)

5 comments:

Norazihan said...

hei malulah! anyway u rock. congrats on your 1st salary bash! simpan2lah duit tu to buy the necessary. spend wisely ok.

I have a roxy! I have a roxy!

jaangan maaraah!!

Aishah Zl said...

yana!wow.hehe.eh eh.i thnk ur adik.not the brthdy boy.the othr one.hes kinda cute.haha!

Journalist said...

Aishah: Hahhaa!!!
Oh thnak you, mesti dia kembang kaalu bgg tau yang u puji dia
haha:)

Norazihan/mama: Hahaha :)) Thanks!Ok! Whatever! (gaya tangan skali)! Haha.. :))

Anonymous said...

rambut baru birthday boy sgt gempak! very nice....nampak macho :D

~kak ama.

Journalist said...

Ahahha.. :))
Ok la..
Hehe.. :)