Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hi!

You think you know me? No you're not.

Who in your family are you closest to?
Emm my mum :)

What was the last thing you ate?
Kuih lompat tikam heee

What is your relationship status currently?
Single and available

Coke or Pepsi?
Coke

Who was the last person you texted?
Arif

What is your cell phone ringtone?
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angels

Are you the kind of person who gets jealous easily?
Depends, sometimes hehe

How many siblings do you have?
Four :D

Do you scream when you watch horror movies?
I do!!!!!! The loudest one. Sorry guys hehe

Have you ever been out of the country?
Err Singapore haha

Do you have any pets?
Yes, cat and rabbit and birds and fish?

What do you thinks is the most important part of a relationship?
Trust.

Why did you join Tumblr?
Because it’s a place where I express myself, emotion and what I want and wanna do :)
Also cures boredom.

Do you get sick often?
NO! I have good antibody, Alhamdulillah :D

Do you feel as if you spend too much time on the internet?
HAHAHAH yeah! Sometime I think it's wasting my time. :P

What is something about yourself that you are proud of?
nearly finished my diploma level! Alhamdulillah :))

Do you have any goals for the future?
Yes, get my diploma certificate and continue my degree and grad on time with an excellent result and get a good job and get married :)


If you had to pick one thing to change about your personality, what would it be?
Lack of confidence.

No comments: