Friday, June 20, 2008

Survey yg sangat panjang!

1.Have you ever sat down to think about why you like the person you like?
Yes. Jailani a boy ni my school. He is cute!

2.When people say "I don't ever talk crap about anyone" do you believe it?
Oh tidak!/Oh No.

3.Do you think a lot of people think bad things about you?
Yeah.. kengkadang../Yes, sometimes. You know I'm not a perfect person.

4.When did you last cry?
Tah la da lupe! hehee..Waktu birthday kot..hee/ On my birthday. No cake and not many present.=(

5.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you?
Mesti la ada.. Tp skang ni dah lama x de org ckp cm tu..hehhe=p/ Of course. (I rather keep this a secret.)

6.Who did you last talk to for longer than 10 minutes on the phone?
My baba..(ayah laa!)/My father! He ask my mother and my jean size!heheh=p

7.Would you ever become a vegetarian?
No.

8.Do you like your school?
Suka!/ Yes very much!

9.Last person you went to the movies with?
FAmily.. Citer BEE! hehhe lama dah x kuar tgk wayang!/Family. Watched the "BEE" movie.

10.Did you ever lose a best friend?
Yes! kecewa+marah+sedih./Yes. She back stabbed me!................

11.Can you do push-ups?
hehe bolah ar. setakat 1,2 tu..haha..=p/Yes but only 2.

12.What is wrong with you right now?
macam2.. haha risau.takut.malu.sunyi.sepi.lapar pon ada./ Everything! Worried+afraid+ashame+lonely and hungry

13Who do you hate?
Nak bagi tau ke kang tekejut lak. Let it be a question mark!/Should I told you?
Let it be a question mark!

14.What do you want in your life right now?
Money.money.money! heh Love.love.love. My family, friend and .......
(Get a good result on my SPM!)/
Money+Family+Friend+and..... (Get a good result on my SPM!)

15.What are you listening to?
Bunyi kipas+Fergie-Big Girls Dont Cry/
Fergie-Big Girls Dont Cry

16.Who is your 3rd, 6th, 9th incoming calls from?
3rd-Zakwan, 6th-Ayu, 9th-Pedal

17.What is your favorite thing to have on your bed?
Phone.Bantal Kecik (petak)/Phone and pillow!

18.What do you wear to bed?
Short and shirt.

19.What were you doing last night at 1AM?
Tidoo..!/Sleep time!
ZzzZZzzzZzzz..

20.Do you like anyone?
Yes.yes. suka sgt!/Yes very much! A guy!

21.What are you doing this weekend?
Tuition.!haha..=)/Tuition and hang out with friends!yeay=)

22.Where were you last night?
Home.

23.What is today's date?
20 June 2008

24.Who was the last person to call you baby/babe?
Lina kot!ahhaha=) (betol nih)/ ermm Lina!

25.Have you ever sang for anyone?
pernah kot!hee cam katak suaraku!/ I think so..

26.Has anyone ever given you roses?
Pernah2..heeh=)/ Yes.yes

27.How do you make your money?
Dari duit belanja skolah!haha..=p/ By pocket money!

28.What is your favorite color?
Semua colour suka! Rainbow! All colour! Rainbow maybe!

29.What color are your eyes?
dark brown..

30.How tall are you?
165cm! tu dulu .. chehh skang tinggi skit kot!hee=p/ 165cm. My friend call me tiang lampu, galah, lonjong.

31.Do you like your parents?
adoih sapa la x kenag budi tuu! mesti ar.!Love them so much!!!/ Of course.
Love them so much!!!

32.Do you secretly like someone?
yup.yup.. skarang!/Yes. At school! He don't know that I like him too..

33.Why did your last relationship end?
Salah paham. dan bosan kot! hee.. Tah laa..malas nak pikir!/ Don't want to thing about it anymore!

34.Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone?
Rafie kot. as a friend!/ Rafie. as a friend okay!

35.Where is the furthest place you've traveled?
Singapore kot. tak la jauh sangat!/ Singapore!

36.Which do you prefer, to eat or sleep?
Kalau boleh both! Eat kot!hee../ If I can, Both! heh EAT!



* being ridiculous*

37.Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
Hehe my mom! (Jgn marah baba)/ My mom!

38.How long does it take you to shower?
Tah laa kengkadang lama.kengkadang sekejap!/ More than 10 minute.

39.Can you speak any other language than English?
Bahasa melayu dan tamil!hehhe sikit2..=p*/Malay and Tamil I guess!hehe=P

40.How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
7 hour kot!/ 7Hour

41.Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
hehe jarang2../ Sometimes!Mostly nope.

42.Do you like funny people or serious people?
Both! but if have to choose, funny people!

43.What are you listening to?
Td da tanya an?Bunyi kipas and Teddy Geiger-For You I Will/
Teddy Geiger-For You I Will

44.What jewelry do you wear all the time?
earring!

45.What do you have planned for tonight?
menonton TV!/Watched TV.

46.Is the last person you kissed older than you?
Yup! My mom. kat pipi laar./ My mom. Not on the lips!

47.Do you prefer myspace or socialsplash?
Myspace.

48.Do you like messages or comments better?
Both! boleh?/ Both! heheh can.can!

49.What was last thing you drank?
Air masak! Mineral water!Good for skin!hehe=)


50.What was for dinner tonight?
Tak tau lagi!/"Mee Ca
long" just like mee sup!

51.When is your birthday?
3 May.

52.Do you want to get married and have children one day?
Mesti laa.. hmm=)/ Of course!


huh!! at last!!! fin!!

No comments: