Friday, January 25, 2013

Finallyyyy it's over!!!!!


Yeay! Final Exam is over man! I'm free and the happiest person on earth! hehe but not so happy coz my friend Ijat got job offer from previous interview so she's going to quit or extend or pjj i don't know. The point is I'm going to be alone next semester! Damn. With whom I'm going to share my story, gossip, talk about hot stuffs who just walk in front me, everything la. Aaaa I need to find new partner in crime! Plus Ijat knows me well since we be friends from diploma. So basically she know what I like and don't like. Hmm but it's okay macam la kat dunia ni tak de orang lain, just adapt with the situation and just be friends with everyone. Explore the world and mix with other people. :) So to all happy semester break guys!! Till then!

Oh Salam Maulidur Rasul 1434 Hijrah. :)

No comments: