Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mood

Hi guys! Now everyone seems busy to complete their assignments and test! Our final exam start 12 March! Wohoo dah final weh! Pejam celik pejam celik dah habis dah. This is my last semester in Diploma Business Studies, soon insyaAllah I will continue my study in degree level. So the first choice of my degree I choose Operation Management! Haha. At first I would like to continue in International Business, but now in my diploma level I learn the introduction in Int. Business and it's kind of complicated so i decided to put in my second choice haha. Hopefully my choice is the right for me. Yeah everyone was confused on choosing what course suitable for them so do I. But Alhamdulilllah dah submit dah pun, I don't mind if it is in Dungun or Shah Alam or Perak. HAHA okay TIPUUU!! Sebenarnya kisah! hahha

Okay I don't mind if dia letak kat mana mana pun ada pros and cons lah kan.
Tak kisah because new environment, new life, new friends and everything new i like that haha BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I don't like and like if tercampak dekat this three place are!!!

Dungun

Dislike:
Cuti! Cuti dia tak sama mcm kat lain! Nanti kita cuti org lain tak cuti. Terengganu and Kelantan kan cuti jumaat and sabtu. Ahad dorang dah start kelas and kerja so tak best lah!

Like: Dekat nak balik "RUMAH"!!!!!!!!!!! and balik rumah tok wan! hehe ;)


Perak

Dislike:
Errr jauuuhhhhh kooottttttttttttt! Susah lah nk balik tiap2 minggu! hehehhe

Like:
Dekat dgn Pulau Pangkor! and bnyk tempat tak sampai lagi kat sana. So boleh jalan2 :) Sedara mara pun ada kat sana. Mmg lah tak kenal sgt and tak rapat, so time ni lah kita eratkan silaturahim kan kan! :))

Shah Alam

Dislike:
Em maybe bandar sgt haha, too many entertainment and malls. So duit akan cepat habis anda ashik "joli je nanti" hahhah

Like:
Dekat juga nak balik "RUMAHHHHH"!!! and and boleh balik rumah Atok! Sedara mara, sepupu sepapat ramai kat sana so mana-mana pun boleh pegi!!!! :D

So the conclusion is semuanya berserah kepadanya. Kat mana dia letak mungkin ada baiknya kat situ. But kata hati mcm kuat je dekat Dungun hahha. Ada lah tu hikmahnya. Tapi the result still tak keluar lagi so tunguu ke lah! :P

*Oh last week ada pegi Gala Night! It's Business Society Dinner! Theme Arabian and what I love about that night was majority all part 6 my batch came!!! Ada lah certain tak dapat. I gonna miss that night! Pictures? Soonnnnn!!! hehehe*

Orite tadaa for now! I'm going to settle up my Enterprenuer assignment! Chao!

No comments: