Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia!

OMG I was so worried about this upcoming SPM!
Takot!!!.. Because we need to be ready in mental and physical! Chewah! Hehhee. So both of that I was ready but not,ready,not,ready! Actually I don't know! I was very-very nervous+affraid+scared and all those things.. To all my family in kuala lumpur & kelantan, friends, teachers and all people who know me, wish me luck and pray for me, to answer my exam paper easily. Here I wanted to sorry for all my mistake and "ada yang terkecil hati ke" sorry sangat-sangat! If
I owe you something, "halalkan ya", and all the SPM candidate best of luck! Lepas SPM ni merdeka lah kita! Huuray!!! But its not over yet! :( Jadi simpan dulu teruja untuk merdeka! Hehehee.. ;)

p/s: Kepada yang dapat masuk khidmat negara sambut lah new year anda di kem-kem yang terlibat! Huwahahha.. ;) Hee..

No comments: